Things

Eve'ry night I sit here there by my window
Staring at the lonely avenue
Watching lovers holding hands and laughing
And thinkin' bout the things we used to do

Memories are all I have to cling to
And heart aches are the friend I'm talking to
When I'm not thinkin of a just how much I love you
Well I'm Thinkin' bout the things we used to do

Things - Like a walk in the park
Things - Like a kiss in the dark
Things - Like a sailboat ride
What a bout the night we cried
Things - like a lover's vow
Things - that we don't do now
Thinkin ´bout the things we used to do

I still can hear the jukebox sofly playing
And the face I see each day belongs to you
Though ther's not a single sound
and there's nobody else a round
Well things in bout the things we used to do

Things - Like a walk in the park...

Things - Like a walk in the park...

Thinkin ´bout the things we used to do


... 웃 ...