I love Europe - Christer Sjögren

I’m walking down the street, my feet feel like dancing,
The people that I meet are smiling, romancing
It’s someting in the air that makes it enchanting
This is the place for you and me
We’re a part of one big family

I love Europe
From the sun in the south to the ice in the north
I love Europe
I love Europe
I love Europe

When you are by my side I feel so excited
My heart is beating fast, I just can’t deny it
A party’s going on, and we are invited
This is the place for you and me
We’re a part of one big family

This is magic, C’est magnifique
And all our people are together
Ciao! Buenos dias! Que tal? Wie get es dir?

In Paris or in Rome, the same good vibrations
It’s just like coming home, in all of our nations
I feel it all around, this groovy sensation
I love Europe
We’re a part of one big family
Yes, this is the place for you and me
We’re a part of one big family
'